Soffit and fascia boards are not the most noticeable features of your Rochester home—but you might be surprised to learn that they’re some of the most important! These often-overlooked elements are critical for maintaining a healthy, comfortable, damage-free home:
- Soffits are located under your roof eaves, connecting the roof to the exterior walls of your home. These boards are important for venting hot air out of your attic, blocking water from splashing in, and preventing rodents and pests from nesting.
- Fascia, the exposed boards at the end of your roof eaves, are more obvious from the curb than soffits. They’re critical for gutter attachment and for keeping your final strip of roof shingles in place.
The bottom line? Both of these elements are essential to a high-performance home, and Priority Construction Services has skilled siding contractors with 15+ years of experience in soffit and fascia installation. We can ensure that your soffits and fascia are not only built to endure the Minnesota climate, but also to seamlessly match your roofing and siding.
Your Local Experts in House Siding, Soffits, and Fascia
Since 2005, Priority Construction Services has been Rochester’s one-stop shop for all kinds of home exterior needs. As a licensed general contractor, EPA Lead-Safe Certified firm, and A+ BBB-accredited business, we stand out from the majority of siding companies in the area. Our company’s founders have been involved in the remodeling industry since 1992, and our team shares more than 100 years of combined knowledge and experience.
For you, our local focus and strong industry presence guarantees top-notch benefits:
- Customized Products: We offer siding from James Hardie, LP SmartSide, and more! We can effortlessly match your soffits and fascia in terms of material, color, and style.
- Quality Installations: Our siding installation crews have been carefully trained and will go above and beyond to earn your satisfaction. As evidence of our skill and care, we’ve earned elite contractor status with top brands like Pella and Owens Corning.
- Storm Damage Expertise: We offer planned home improvements as well as last-minute support for storm damage claims. We can assist with your property restoration as well as your insurance process.
Begin with a Free Quote for Soffit and Fascia Installation in Rochester
If you have questions about the role of soffits and fascia, or need to confirm that yours are functioning as they should, call Priority Construction Services today! To sign up for a free consultation on Rochester siding replacement, take a few seconds to submit our easy online form.