It’s easy for heating and cooling bills to get out of hand—especially when living in a place where winter lows linger in the single digits.
Here are some facts to consider:
- A study by the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) found that 90% of homes were under-insulated.
- Up to 25% of your home’s heating energy escapes through the roof.
- Something isn’t always better than nothing. If your attic insulation is damaged or has ever been wet, issues like mold and pest infestations can easily take hold.
Priority Construction Services provides expert advice, and we’ll help you choose products that make the most sense for your space. We offer rolled Owens Corning insulation and blown-in insulation, and all of our highly-rated products will help you trim your heating and cooling costs for a more comfortable home.
The Benefits of Attic Insulation
Not every home improvement investment starts to pay you back right away, but quality attic insulation installation does!
Even if you currently have insulation, you may benefit from an upgrade. Watch for signs like these to know when it’s time to call an insulation specialist from Priority Construction Services:
- Rising Energy Bills
- Wet Insulation
- Cold Spots in Your Home
- Fluctuating Temperatures
We install highly rated Owens Corning insulation and blown-in attic insulation for benefits that go beyond lower heating and cooling bills:
- Less Stress on Your HVAC System: Improving your home’s energy efficiency leads to fewer repairs and extends the life of your HVAC system.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Quality insulation reduces dust, mold, pollen, and other impurities in the air.
You might be wondering how much you can save. Average energy cost savings are nearly $800 a year, and in a climate like Rochester’s you could save even more.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Saving with Updated Attic Insulation
We’ve helped thousands of homeowners enjoy significant savings with new attic insulation, and we can do the same for you. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a free, in-home assessment and cost estimate. Give Priority Construction Services a call or fill out our online form now to get started.