Severe storms (and accompanying wind-driven debris) are not uncommon in the Minnesota climate, but you might be surprised how few roofers are properly trained and equipped for storm damage repairs. Whether you’re dealing with the fallout of a winter snowstorm or a summer thunderstorm, you can count on Priority Construction Services!
As a family-owned business since 2005, we take the guesswork out of finding qualified storm damage experts. We bring more than 100 years of combined knowledge and experience, along with many certifications for your total peace of mind:
- A+ BBB Accreditation
- General Contractor License
- EPA Lead-Safe Certification
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
- Pella Platinum Preferred Contractor
- Proper Licensing, Bonding, and Insurance
Here’s the deal. If you’re facing any kind of wind damage to roof components or other exterior features in Rochester, call us right away!
Common Wind Damage to Roof Shingles
Wind damage can be as obvious as blown-off tree limbs and huge leaks, or it can be as subtle as hairline cracks on shingles. In all cases, it’s best to work with experienced storm damage contractors to ensure that all signs of damage are caught and included in your homeowners’ insurance claim.
Here are just a few of the most common signs of wind damage to roof shingles:
- Blown-off Shingles, Especially at the Edges
- Missing Shingles
- Asphalt Granules in Gutters or Landscaping
- Loose-Hanging Shingle Tabs
- Damaged or Loose Flashing
- Creased or Cracked Shingles
- Indentations on Shingles or Vents
- Damaged Landscaping
- Interior Leaks or Water Stains
If your vehicles or your neighbors’ properties have sustained damage, these are also good indicators that your roof should be inspected. When it comes to wind damage, it’s always better to be safe—and schedule an immediate inspection—than sorry!
What to Expect from Your Rochester Wind Damage Restoration
When you contact Priority Construction Services, you’ll be getting help from one of Rochester’s most experienced and dedicated storm damage companies. We offer start-to-finish, step-by-step support for both your property’s restoration and your insurance claims process. We will:
- Provide a Priority Storm Damage Assessment
- Give You a Detailed Estimate
- Meet with Your Insurance Adjuster to Advocate for Your Needs
- Repair Your Wind-Damaged Roof Quickly and Professionally
- Complete a Post-Roofing Walk-Through with You
- Back Your New Roof with a Manufacturer Warranty and 10-Year Workmanship Warranty
Don’t Wait! Start Your Storm Damage Repairs Today
If you’ve experienced high winds or other severe storm conditions, it’s never too soon to contact Priority Construction Services! Learn more about our fast storm restoration and schedule your Priority Storm Damage Assessment by giving us a call today. You can also sign up right now by filling out our quick online form.